LIVE OUTDOOR classes!
Small, physically distanced,
Fall Session featuring our Bongos/Kangaroo collection.
(Class size is limited to 6 families)
- A blanket or towel for your family to sit comfortably on the grass
- Water, sunscreen, snacks, or any other needs for your family
- Families will be physically distanced (7 feet) at individual umbrella stations set up in the backyard
- All families/children will remain within their blanket/umbrella space and the class will be just like in person except that we will be physically distanced
- Families will receive an email the day before class with the additional items to bring to class (scarves, stuffed animals, etc)
- Before the play along we will take a sprinkler break (this is optional)
- There will be bags of play along instruments available for families to use if they want (these bags will be specific to each class, quarantined for the week and brought out again the following week). For Rhythm Kids, we will supply djembes assigned to each child but families are also encouraged to bring their own.
- Bathrooms are not available so please be prepared (some families have brought their travel potty)
- If we need to cancel due to weather we will either extend a week or find another day and time that works for the small class to makeup. If needed, we may need to makeup online
- There will be additional makeup opportunities on other days towards the end of the session for Music Together classes
- Makeups are available in any of our online classes
- If the guidelines change for our area due to changing health conditions that prevent us from holding live classes safely, we will continue online with Zoom. (we are unable to issue credits or refunds for conditions beyond our control)
- All families will be required to fill out a health screening and bring to class each week
- $245-1st child
- $160-2nd child (over 6 months)
- $100-3rd child
Want to know where the backyard is or ask a general question. Text Vicki at 617-823-1450
If the class you're interested in lists 1 spot and you have two children, no problem. Each spot is for one family. Please contact Vicki.