BUNDLE UP and join us OUTSIDE
in November and December
Small, physically distanced,
Winter Session featuring our Bells collection.
(Class size is limited to 6 families)
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD WEATHER...just bad clothing!
You asked for it so here it is. Let's take advantage of early winter and gather to make Music Together®.
- Families will be physically distanced (7 feet) at individual umbrella stations set up in the backyard
- All families/children will remain within their blanket/umbrella space and the class will be just like in person except that we will be physically distanced
- Families will receive an email the day before class with the additional items to bring to class (scarves, stuffed animals, etc)
- There will be bags of play along instruments available for families to use if they want (these bags will be specific to each class, quarantined for the week and brought out again the following week).
- Bathrooms are not available so please be prepared (some families have brought their travel potty)
- We will meet in weather above 30° and in light rain. Class will be held online if it is too cold or raining too hard
- Families who prefer to join online during our in-person meeting can select that option and I will send a Zoom link for you to join from your home
- Makeups are available in any of our online classes and in any openings we may have in-person
- If the guidelines change for our area due to changing health conditions that prevent us from holding live classes safely, we will continue online with Zoom. (we are unable to issue credits or refunds for conditions beyond our control)
- All families will be required to fill out a health screening and bring to class each week
- 8 week first child-$240
- 8 week second child-$160
- 6 week first child-$215
- 6 week second child-$115
All children under 6 months are free.
Want to know where the backyard is or ask a general question. Text Vicki at 617-823-1450
No classes are currently scheduled.